Skip to main content
Wikispaces Classroom is now free, social, and easier than ever.
Try it today.
Pages and Files
Add "All Pages"
PLES (and they were hard to find, or extract from people!)
1. Open Learn – the Open University
Lots of unfacilitated open courses to browse. Check out their excellent list of Learning Tools.
2. On Moodle’s own demo site at
there are just two courses offered
(use logins provided at site):
i) a Moodle Features demo
ii) Film Studies Module
A more recent demo site from Moodle is at
3. On the Moodle commons I found this good example on Digital Photography
4. There are some showcase geography Moodle courses on Wycombe High School moodle here I came across the other day:
5. Two great examples from
Wallace Web Design
(thank you Richard)
Using Quizzes and Assessments in Moodle
More examples from Wallace Web Design at
6. Online Facilitation course & others on OER site in NZ
Online Facilitation course
by Joyce Seitzinger (little old now, we've made improvements since, but still)
Instructional Design for Blended Learning
course by Sue Dark & Anouk Janssens
7. UVCMS Online demo courses :
A selection of Moodle sites on a slideshow
from Miguel Guhlin. (Links on the sites shown in the slides are clickable.) Useful to see the various ways teachers have exploited the basic Moodle interface.
Download Moodle courses you can restore from backup here
. Also, a wealth of Moodle related resources, including videos online at
Linux for Education
- this site has a bunch of courses, no authentication/login/registration is necessary.
A Moodle for a primary class
- Second grade in Tampa, Florida. Our wireless has been bad for weeks, so I don't add as much content as I should.
is a good example of what the Moodle looks like during a week of full connectivity.
User name: pbguest
Leeds City College
- check guest courses
That’s all I’ve been able to find so far that I think are worth showing. There have to be hundreds more. PLEASE ADD THEM.
- Michael Coghlan
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"